Standard and custom designed fixed and mobile tables with options for height adjustability, service fixtures, countertop materials, shelving versions with hanging or mobile base cabinet applications.
Canadian Scientific Lab Systems painted metal laboratory tables have a thermosetting laboratory grade epoxy power coating that delivers exceptional chemical and scratch resistance, excellent hardness, adhesion and a quality finish
Choose from a variety of colors to enhance your specific laboratory environment.
The Gemini System was created from the requests of architects and space designers looking for a all-in-one table system with optional service fixtures in a more attractive look over traditional laboratory furniture and work spaces. The Gemini system is a completely flexible laboratory furniture solution. The Gemini System can be configured as single or double sided unit with dozens of options in counter top, shelving, services, and cabinet configurations. This system is easily interchangeable and can evolve with the changing needs of your lab.
- Pre-plumbed with 3/8″ flexible PVC tubing
- Pre-plumbed extended with 3/8″ flexible PVC tubing extending 3′ to 6′ above the top of the post
- Pre-wired pigtail extending 3′ or 6′ above the top of the post
- Electrical raceways on one or both sides in any combination of 20 amp, 120 VAC, standard, GFCI or
- USB receptacles
- Lower post electrical outlet with 20 amp, 120VAC. Standard, GFCI, or USB receptacle
- Service valves with dual or single ball-valve, up to 3 fittings
- Twin CAT6 data outlets placed opposite of service valves
- Full-width shelving
- Split shelving