Available in every configuration as our painted metal furniture, stainless steel casework is highly durable, easy to clean with an increased product life and best suited to high moisture environments.
Canadian Scientific Lab Systems stainless steel laboratory casework is available in every configuration as our painted steel cabinets.
Made of T304 and T316 stainless steel, these cabinets will meet every specification for use in wet laboratory environments. Cabinets are functional, durable, attractively styled with flush front construction, removable backs, and cabinet floor pans contoured to contain spills and many other critical features.
Our stainless steel cabinets are available in dozens of different base and wall cabinet configurations.
Hanging cabinets are manufactured without the toe-kick and can be installed to hang on our Titan workbench and table frame products.
Mobile cabinets and mobile casework are available with heavy duty, front-locking 3″ casters. We include a counter balance weight to offset the weight of an opened drawer and optional solid metal back or top panels.
- Inset or Overlay drawer and door styles
- Base & wall cabinets, hanging cabinets and mobile casework
- Removable back panels
- Full depth shelving adjustable every 1"
- Full extension drawer slides with ball bearing operation
- Double pan door and drawer construction
- 5-knuckle stainless steel hinges
- Panned up cabinet floors to contain spills
Options include stainless steel drawer bodies, wood doors and drawer fronts, custom configurations and specialized cabinets.